Red Team Security Lead
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The risk department controls everything risk-related, including secure information and applications. We collaborate to develop scripts and security automation tools to enhance application security testing processes, perform application security scans using SAST/DAST tools, ensure that mobile/desktop applications are sufficiently tested, and assist with internal and external audits.
What You Will Do
- Understand and conduct red team assessments against internal, public-facing, and cloud assets for Nord Security products;
- Create detailed engagement plans, execute operations, and emulate adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs);
- Incorporate current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research;
- Thoroughly documenting timelines, attack paths, findings/gaps, and recommendations;
- Collaborate with service/systems owners, Group Security, SOC, and management layer to influence, prioritize, and drive the resolution of discovered security findings;
- Identify complex security vulnerabilities and build exploits.
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years of professional experience in cyber security or related field;
- Experience working on a remotely distributed team;
- Ability to translate complex findings into interpretable and simple outputs;
- Analytic sharpness and ability to think like a threat actor or attacker;
- Good knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK frameworkIntermediate knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages;
- Extending or modifying exploits, shellcode, or exploit tools;
- Understanding of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and Powershell;
- Technical knowledge of systems in a multi-tenant, cloud environment;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 4950 - 6280 EUR/month.