- Help define KPIs and monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Build, support, and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including table building, reporting, data visualization, predictions, etc.);
- Look for ways to optimize user acquisition process while monitoring and investigating the results of different markets, campaigns, keywords, etc. ;
- Collaborate with go-to-market department to help them track the results, find valuable insights, and deliver data-driven decisions;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses.
- You have demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL;
- You understand the main principles of marketing data tracking;
- You are interested in data storytelling and have some experience with data visualization (Looker is preferred) and statistical analysis methods;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills;
- You are attentive to detail;
- Experience with Saas products will be a big advantage.
Tools You Will Use
- Google Bigquery, Looker, Google Analytics 4, GS / Excel.
- Gross Salary 1980 - 4130 EUR/month
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: