Senior iOS/macOS developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA Lead, Tech Lead, Engineering Manager and a Product Owner work on building iOS/macOS apps for a global leading product;
- Develop and maintain applications for macOS/iOS platforms in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome!
- Coordinate APIs provided from supporting teams;
- Use 100% Swift codebase;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It is all about that code!
What We Expect
- At least 5 years of experience in Software development for the macOS/iOS platforms;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Know how to work in Agile product development environment;
- Git knowledge and a sharp eye for design changes.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.
- Note: we are considering remote positions as well as relocation.