Meshnet Evangelist (M/F/D)
- Part of this role is raising awareness and leading the conversations around one of our emerging products - Meshnet - in the tech community. This means you will be coding to create demos and proofs of concept, with the remaining time dedicated to writing engaging content that educates our users on the product's usability (blog posts, demos, tutorials) and speaking (at events and conferences);
- You will also need to test product features to gain a better understanding of possible use cases and learn more about the product from the user's perspective;
- Research use cases of similar products in the market and compare the findings with what we have;
- Collect feedback from developers and those who use or work with the product to improve their experience. This also includes providing feedback internally on new features;
- Be a Meshnet ambassador within Nord Security and in the wider community.
- Tech savviness, network understanding, experience in network administration or infrastructure products, and ability to set up web servers in the cloud are preferable;
- Proven experience in writing technical texts and documentation and speaking on technical topics or for digital products;
- Interest and ability to navigate technical topics is a must - you will have to speak geek to a tech-savvy audience;
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Native-level English language skills;
Bonus points for
- A portfolio of writing examples that you are prepared to share and discuss is a plus.
- At least one year of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content;
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: