Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Content Team is responsible for maintaining, overseeing and delivering a seamless localized experience in over 25 languages available on NordVPN web.
What You Will Do
- Define, manage, and optimize NordVPN localization strategy and processes Q/Q to deliver a seamless localized experience across the Web, Mobile, and other digital products;
- Proactively partner with all internal and external teams to deliver world-class product features, marketing campaigns, and content that is culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate.
- Be the ambassador of the NordVPN localization across the whole company; prepare updates and communication for internal and external stakeholders; provide support and guidance to other team members;
- Prepare roadmaps and requirements for localization tools/infrastructure and engage with technical teams to prioritize and build the required solutions;
- Maintain a high level of linguistic quality in all locales and languages where NordVPN takes its products;
- Work cross-functionally with Development, Product, Project Management, Design, CRO, and Communication teams, as well as, Country Managers to successfully launch new campaigns and landing pages.
What We Expect
- Successful experience leading localization process, preferably for a technology company;
- Expertise in the latest translation strategies and tools;
- Experience in complex project management with focus on localization;
- Comfortable working with vendors, translation linguists, business leads, engineers, and copywriters;
- Excellent leadership skills - clear communication, great cross-functional collaboration, ability to drive from strategy to execution while motivating others;
- Experience managing and growing a team;
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and comfortable with constant change.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1800 to 2800EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.