Senior Backend Engineer
Nord Security is a home for advanced security solutions used by millions of customers worldwide. Our products are known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to clients’ needs, and strongly held values. We aim to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. Our developer team combines its expertise and innovative approach to achieve the technically sound and successful product. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Write high-quality code with high test coverage;
- Build scalable, robust, and performant microservices;
- Develop and maintain our microservices written in Golang;
- Integration of external and internal systems into our platform;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Take ownership of the architecture, design, development, deployment initiatives together with the team.
What We Expect
- Solid back-end experience within microservice architecture with an interest in learning Golang;
- Experience in CI/CD methods and practices;
- Understanding of OOP principles and good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis is a plus;
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.