Senior Procurement Specialist
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Research the resource market and look for suppliers, service providers;
- Negotiate best deals in various fields - never the same (systems, platforms, services, items);
- Analyze company's current suppliers/costs and search for optimizations;
- Be the link between the providers like AWS, Cloudflare and the internal teams;
- Be responsible for providing optimal solutions to various projects in all expense fields within the organization.
What We Expect
- Analytical thinking and ability to adjust your negotiation tactics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sharp minded and a fast learner;
- Willingness to step out of a comfort zone daily, meaning to look for extraordinary ways to reach exceptional results, hustle in procurement;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, you will communicate mainly with foreign service providers like AWS, Gitlab, Linkedin;
- At least minimum experience in the IT field to have basic understanding of IT infrastructure, SaaS.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1980-3636 EUR/month.