Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The data team validates every NordVPN’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyze marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spend.
What You Will Do
- Deliver pricing recommendations that follow a logically reasoned, data-driven approach;
- Support the development of NordSec products pricing strategy and set-up pricing guidelines for our products on different environments;
- Scope, design and execute detailed analysis and modelling, bringing together and interpreting data from multiple sources;
- Cooperate with internal teams to generate new ideas and present them to the stakeholders.
What We Expect:
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Proven experience of working in SaaS industry would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in owning multiple products pricing strategies;
- Proven results creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing, and accurately report on business performance;
- Great communication and presentations skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Salary is set with reference to the global market for equivalent jobs. Keep in mind that the final offer will be based on your skills and competences!