Senior Data Engineer (Threat Protection) (Poland remote)
- Design, develop and maintain robust data pipelines to collect, process and store data from various sources;
- Optimize and fine-tune data processes for performance and scalability;
- Work on data modeling, ETL processes and datalake management to ensure data accuracy;
- Lead and guide junior engineers, providing technical guidance and support;
- Actively participate in addressing data-related issues.
- Previous Data Engineering experience;
- Proficiency in modern languages such as Java, Scala, Golang;
- Bring experience with big-data technologies and distributed data systems;
- Display familiarity with data integration platforms in Cloud.
- Monthly gross salary from 19753 - 29727 PLN.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: