Backend Developer (Golang)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us.
What You Will Do
- Design great APIs that work and are a delight to be used by our internal teams;
- Focus on the delivery of high-quality code, where scalability and security comes first;
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated developers where together you build and maintain our services in Golang;
- Respectfully taking ownership of architecture, design, development, and deployment initiatives.
What We Expect
- Great experience working with backend technologies, ideally with Golang;
- System design is nothing new to you, and you know what patterns to use when, and why;
- Previous experience in working with GraphQL, K8s, and microservice architecture is a plus;
- Passionate about building APIs that are easy to use and simple to understand;
- A collaborative mindset where you love to discuss, rethink, and redesign your ideas that create shared success within your team and the company.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary. 1650 - 4960 EUR /month.