Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Finance team's primary focus is overseeing financial activities at Nord Security, and we're ready to take on every table or sheet, no matter how complicated. We enjoy working with numbers and trust in financial systems to make our job more efficient. We will welcome anyone who has a passion for numbers and attention to detail.
What You Will Do
- Lead the Accounting team (up to 20 people);
- Be responsible for our accounting activities and compliance for defined Nord Security companies;
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries;
- Coordinate with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
- Generate financial reports and statements to management team;
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner;
- Provide guidance to other Accountants;
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts;
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations;
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
What We Expect
- 3-5 year of experience in Chief Accountant or similar role;
- Experience in working within the group of companies;
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent qualification;
- Team management experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Excellence at communication in spoken and written English;
- Extensive knowledge in fast-paced technologies and accounting programs;
- Time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
What We Offer
- Access to Group products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary 3600 - 5100 EUR/month.