Content Team Lead
- Create, nurture, and drive content strategy to establish a competitive edge against competitors;
- Develop and shape a tactical plan to ensure solid implementation of strategy;
- Ensure a high quality of all the materials delivered; Proofread content;
- Research the competitive landscape to inform our messaging strategy across all sales & communication channels;
- Prepare various types of content to support brand communications, marketing & employer branding activities ;
- Shape communication language and tone used across all the communication channels;
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials according to deadlines agreed;
- Collaborate closely with brand managers to run all the projects, obtain and distribute cross-discipline tasks (video creation, design; web development);
- Manage a dedicated team of copywriters & collaborate closely with graphic designers and video content managers. Establish a workflow, and task distribution, drive objectives and key results, help to deliver on their tasks, and ensure skills development.
- Previous experience as a Content Lead, Mid/Senior copywriter, UX writer, content strategist, or content marketing specialist (at least 3+ years);
- Strategic thinker who loves solving problems;
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including PPC, social media and content marketing;
- Honest communicators, team players, restless achievers, self movers, future shapers - these are the values and abilities that we strongly believe in;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills.
- Gross Salary 2976 - 4132 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: