Mid-Senior QA Manual (B2B Enterprise Squad) (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Quality Assurance engineers work side-by-side with the developers, PO, BA, UX to create a quality product for our users. We focus on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production in both B2C and B2B areas.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing of software applications;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
What We Expect
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience with manual mobile and web testing;
- Experience of API testing (REST, HTTP), integration testing (Postman);
- Agile best practice;
- It’s great if you have basic programming skills;
- Nice if you have some experience in automation testing;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.