- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Look &implement innovative Building Management&Sustainability Solutions;
- Ensure cost efficiency & quality of required services or materials to achieve maximum value for money;
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors;
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises;
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, parking allocation, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Cooperate with tenant teams in order to collect issues, find solutions and cover various areas of responsibility;
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences;
- Create and budget catering, event, SWAG policies, align within tenants&teams, ensure the spend is within budget.
- At least 3+ years work experience as a Facilities Manager or similar role;
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations; technical engineering understanding;
- Strong project management skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making.
- Gross Salary 2480-4130 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: