Data Analyst (Customer Retention)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Customer retention is an integral part of our business. We build relationships with millions of users by leveraging on marketing automation tools that allow us to build web, email and push/in-app notification communication flows. Hard work and attention to detail is in our DNA. Ability to learn from success as well as mistakes and constant hunger for improvement is what drives us towards success. If this is something you can relate to, read along!
What You Will Do
- Analyze customer behavior in response to different marketing initiatives;
- Measure results of different initiatives (promotions, pricing, value creation, engagement), draw conclusions, insights, and suggestions for new initiatives;
- Build dashboards, present findings, and make recommendations based on analysis across customer engagement and retention areas;
- Help to define and calculate KPIs and key metrics for the team, monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Collaborate closely with the whole Retention team to create and interpret different customer engagement or retention tests/actions.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis;
- Practical experience with scripting (e.g. SQL) and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.);
- Experience in performing A/B tests, usability tests, or user research would be an advantage;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive, and detect principles and patterns of consumer’s behavior from data;
- Curiosity and drive to learn, interest in human behavior and digital marketing;
- Seeing the big picture while noticing details;
- Ability to communicate and use the latest data visualization techniques to make patterns visible even for not-so-data-nerdy colleagues;
- Teamwork, openness to giving and receiving feedback, willingness to share knowledgeHolistic thinking, open-minded and ‘can do’ attitude.
What We Offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Salary. Gross salary from 2100 to 3100 EUR/month. We are open to discuss different salaries based on your skills and competencies.