Email Marketing Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Cross-functional collaboration with sales, customer success, marketing, retention departments to work on demand generating activities;
- Create and manage the ongoing acquisition and retention campaigns for ideal customer profiles;
- Create and manage several customer newsletters and scheduled customer communications;
- Execute ongoing testing regimen—including subject lines, layout, format, frequency, and more—to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement;
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy;
- Set tracking metrics and test the success of the campaign in accordance with the predefined success criteria;
- Determine email marketing KPIs in line with overall business objectives;
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis;
- Develop data-driven email marketing flow based on customer segmentation analysis in collaboration with data & analytics team;
- Collaborating with Copywriters to put your ideas into letters;
- Collaboration with Graphic Designers and Developers to create engaging email marketing campaigns included assets.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of high-tech B2B email marketing, campaign marketing, demand gen, and/or field marketing experience;
- Experience working cross-functionally with different teams (for example: sales, customer success, support, or BI);
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics;
- Experience with modern marketing technology and email stacks;
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred;
- Written and Spoken fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1450 to 3800 EUR/month.