Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain documentation of solution architecture and design;
- Guide implementation teams regarding the solution architecture and design;
- Present solution architecture to architecture decision bodies
- Lead or participate in Proof-of-concept activities to select new components of technical stack or new ways of using existing components;
- Become a technical subject matter expect of a specific subset of architecture landscape (e.g. integrations, specific business application platform);
- Play a key role in bridging people, business needs and architecture together;
- Establish a clean and agile architecture culture;
- Embrace team values and contribute to our internal cultureInnovate and keep up with best practices;
- Meet expectations of a security industry.
What We Expect
- 5+ years of a rich, IT solutioning and development related professional experience. Hands-on development experience is a mandatory requirement;
- Experience in system analysis, documentation, and team management will be considered as an advantage;
- Analytical skills matched by conceptual thinking;
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Ability to fluently articulate, facilitate discussion and present decisions in English is a must;
- 8+ year experience working in the field of IT;
- Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to build relationships and influence across organisational boundaries;
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Security (certification or otherwise) is considered a great advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 4500- 6900 EUR/month.