Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Finance team's primary focus is overseeing financial activities at Nord Security, and we're ready to take on every table or sheet, no matter how complicated. We enjoy working with numbers and trust in financial systems to make our job more efficient. We will welcome anyone who has a passion for numbers and attention to detail.
What You Will Do
- Review, reconciliation and analyses of prepared accounting data, purchase invoices, and payments booking;
- Assist in developing accounting processes;
- Coach and develop other team members on daily tasks;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Review of interim reports and financial statements;
- Assist in external audit as well as other compliance reporting;
- Be involved in foreign purchase VAT and tax reporting.
What We Expect
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics;
- 1-2 years of experience as Senior Accountant/experience in audit;
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles;
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (strong advantage);
- Strong Excel and technical analytics skills;
- Sharp-minded person with analytical thinking;
- Motivation to learn and share new knowledge within the team;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, initiative, problem-solving-oriented person.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1950 - 3000 EUR/month.