Employer Brand Manager (Warsaw)
- Infuse soul/human element into all communications to demonstrate authenticity with employees and attract talent in Poland;
- Develop and deliver a multiple-channel employer brand strategy to drive awareness and engagement of Nord Security in Poland;
- Be responsible for planning and leading day-to-day delivery activities to reach our goals;
- Collaborate with our internal designers, copywriters, and production teams to develop a world-class communicational narrative;
- Deliver high-quality content ideas to drive the growth of our employer brand in Poland via internal and external communication channels;
- Carry out different research on competitors, employees, and employer brand awareness. All focused on opportunities for brand growth;
- Be responsible for the participation in various tech and talent conferences in Poland;
- Be responsible for the budget by planning resources and estimating costs;
- Analyze and monitor progress by preparing and presenting various reports.
- 5+ years of proven brand-related experience in a business or brand/creative agency;
- Sense of ownership and commitment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Tech-savvy personality;
- Experience in working with global brands and/or digital products would be an advantage.
- Gross Salary 5316 - 4200 EUR/Month.
- Gross Salary 15640 - 18683 PLN/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: