Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What Will You Do
- Produce high-quality engaging technical content for social media, articles, blogs, infographics, white papers, email content, case studies, guides, web content;
- Capture the essence of technical features from developers and create content for technical prospects;
- Collaborate with other team members on ideation through to execution;
- Proofread and edit blog posts and content before publication;
- Be an active and curious observer of our industry and our competitors;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and produce high-quality content.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter/technical writer/;
- Fully proficient written English;
- Great time management skills and self-discipline;
- Basic understanding of SEO copywriting;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a motivated team;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset;
- Savage sense of humor;
- Huge interest in technology and innovations.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours in a stylish and comfortable office space in the City of London;
- Regular business trips to Lithuania to work with the rest of the team;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, and workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary - 1600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.