Affiliate Marketing Manager (German speaking)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and Cyber Security experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Recruit new partners: identify potential affiliates, reach out to them (emails, calls, meetings) and close the deal;
- Onboard new partners: walk them through the process of getting started. Answer any questions they have;
- Maintain regular communication with existing partners & drive new sales initiatives;
- Review and suggest edits to online content to increase CR, correct inaccurate or outdated information about our brand;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect specific verticals.
What We Expect
- Commerce-minded person, eager to learn and continually improve their skills;
- 1+ year of proven successful customer service, sales or marketing experience;
- Excellent German and English language knowledge;
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate;
- Working knowledge of some digital marketing disciplines would be an advantage.
What We Offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 1450 - 3100 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.