Mid-Senior QA Automation Engineer (NordPass)
- Write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance test automation framework;
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Contribute to technical tasks, feedback forms, and technical interviews;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
- 2+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: WebdriverIO(Selenium and Appium), Cypress, Playwright, Jest;
- Experience in writing automated tests for REST API;
- Knowledge of test design patterns and a variety of test techniques;
- Knowledge of CI/CD;
- DevOps mindset;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
- 14473 - 26598 PLN + VAT (B2B) per month
- 14473 - 26598 PLN gross per month (employment)
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: