Talent Acquisition Partner & Lead of Talent Sourcers
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Own product-related recruitment process (from marketing to tech) and overall growth of the area;
- Lead directly reporting Talent Sourcers and support them with long-term development goals;
- Perform hands-on recruitment for mid-senior and managerial roles;
- Develop and drive recruitment strategies by closely cooperating with business stakeholders;
- Take care of various talent acquisition projects and initiatives;
- Advise, coach, and educate the hiring team by following market trends and cracking the data.
What We Expect
- You are a Senior Tech Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Partner;
- You have leadership experience;
- You are data-driven and you understand the purpose of using it in recruitment;
- You are a highly organized and tech-savvy person;
- You have a problem-solving attitude and strategic mindset;
- Your English is very good. Remember, we need to take over the whole world!
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3150 - 3800 EUR/month.