Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about. We're looking for a Brand Copywriter to help develop the Nord Security brand by building our unique voice and outstanding messaging. So here's the deal. You bring your open-mindedness, curiosity, geeky love of tech, and engaging way with words. And we'll bring clear and detailed briefs, plenty of creative licence, realistic deadlines, and development opportunities. Best of all, you'll get to discuss the latest trends and developments with experts from our community and work on fresh new tech topics every week. So, do we have a deal?
What You Will Do
- Join our communication team on any endeavor and support our results with your high-impact content;
- Work on a wide variety of written content. From slogans and campaigns to blog posts, social media captions, and internal and external communication materials, you'll help the Nord Security brand to stand out;
- Partner up with project managers, designers, and other members of the Nord Security community to produce unique messages for internal and external communication;
- Research and gather information from internal and external sources to quickly learn new topics;
- Effectively prioritize, juggling multiple different tasks at once.
What We Expect
- 1+ years of experience as a content or advertising copywriter;
- Strong skills in transforming complex ideas into meaningful messages;
- The ability to adapt texts according to the company's brand voice;
- Near-native English speaking and writing skills;
- The willingness to work in a fast-paced environment - thinking on the spot is always appreciated;
- Attention to detail - we’re looking for an eagle eyed editor here;
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of task ownership;
- Someone who is tech-savvy and communicative;
- A basic understanding of SEO copywriting would be a plus.