Senior Front-End Engineer, UCP
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Front-end team works with a variety of technologies. We hold high standards for code quality and apply the Agile development principles and practices for incremental releases. We are highly focused and eager to share our knowledge in-house or at various conferences outside the company.
What You Will Do
- Build and continuously improve a sophisticated User Control Panel that encourage user trust and loyalty for continuous recurring growth;
- Create features to support layers of advanced personalisation, A/B experimentation, integrations with other assets and provide other solutions for ever-changing user and business needs;
- Develop and maintain a high-quality codebase;
- Seek to improve code and performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance;
- Exercise influence on the overall vision and long-range goals of your team;
- Perform R&D operations whenever required;
- Collaborate with engineering, product and design professionals.
What We Expect
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organisational skills;
- Effective communication skills: present ideas, achieve consensus and buy-ins, communicate progress.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills;
- Note : We are considering remote positions as well as relocation.