CRO UI/UX Designer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We at NordVPN aim to become a global synonym for digital protection. We’re on a mission to make online security universally accessible - by spreading knowledge, sharing expertise, and creating intuitive privacy solutions anyone can use. You’ll be working within a Marketing department in a CRO cross-functional team, which consists of a bunch of talented people: CRO Specialists, CRO Data Analysts, Copywriters, Frontend Developers, and UI/UX Designers. CRO cross-team validates every NordVPN marketing decision using numbers. Analyze marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spending. As a designer, you would play a crucial part in matching User Experience and Revenue.
What You Will Do
- Partner with your teammates to find actionable insights to improve and optimize the digital experience and increase conversion on nordvpn.com pages;
- Provide ideas and assist in prioritizing them to increase engagement and conversion rate;
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data and industry best practices to design conversion-oriented landing pages, components updates, or A/B tests;
- Contribute to our Design System;
- Collaborate with fellow UI/UX Designers to maintain a culture of feedback and continuous professional growth.
What We Expect
- Minimum 2 years experience with UI/UX or Web Design;
- Experience in using tools such as Figma;
- Familiarity with Looker, Google Analytics;
- Passion for data-based design solutions and interest in Google Analytics results;
- Knowledge or interest in Neuromarketing is a great plus;
- A positive attitude and great social skills;
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- The portfolio should be included along with your application.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1980 - 4290 EUR/month.