Threat Intelligence Researcher
- Researching, analyzing, and evaluating cyber threat intelligence feeds and sources;
- Collect evaluation results, process, and present to stakeholders;
- Perform False Positives/ False Negatives evaluation and mitigation;
- Research and develop new approaches/methods to threat management;
- Use, maintain, and expand local infra for malware research, and various Intel feed evaluations;
- Research emerging cybersecurity technologies and threats;
- Write automation tools to ensure the quality of current assets
- Professional experience with Python and modern software project development workflow;
- Understanding of CyberSecurity principles;
- Understanding of threat Intelligence process, sources, ways of work and etc. Follow cyber security industry trends and news;
- Interest in the CyberSecurity field and ability to constantly learn;
- Mindset on automation;
- Knowledge or experience with Reverse Engineering of Windows PE files - nice to have.
- Gross Salary 2645 - 5620 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: