DevOps Engineer (NordVPN App)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe.
What you will do:
- Be the owner of the pipeline (create, improve and maintain CI/CD processes);
- Take care of Azure DevOps (updates, security, extensions);
- Set up static code analysis tools;
- Migrate repositories to Azure and Git;
- Work on task automation;
- Code and maintain tools using C# (.net 5+);
- Setup and maintain QA test farms
- Take care of the way NordVPN is released for millions of users
What we expect:
- Background in Windows administration ;
- Ability to create and fully own CI/CD processes;
- Scripting knowledge (Python, PowerShell, bash);
- Experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS preferably);
- Fluent communication in English;
- That you will tell US what and how to do Ops things better.
What we offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Huge internal IT professionals community to fuel your growth (not to mention all standard perks: internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - you name it);
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 3300 - 5600 EUR/month.