Mid-Senior Manual Mobile QA (Android team)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing tasks without supervision;
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by the support team;
- Report and solve bugs;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Investigate product quality to make improvements and achieve better customer satisfaction;
- Perform mobile app testing.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in a QA position;
- Knowledge of HTTP proxy tools (Charles / Fiddler);
- Passion for breaking things;
- Mobile app testing experience (at least 1+ year);
- That you are sharp-eyed for details but also see the big picture;
- Knowledge of any automation framework and any programming language (bonus points).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food couponsand, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2310 - 4130 EUR/month.