- Assist in performing day-to-day accounting activities, including journal entries, account reconciliations, and month-end close processes;
- Provide advanced oversight and guidance to junior and mid-level team members, ensuring accuracy in accounting entries;
- Assist in external group and standalone audits as well as other compliance reporting;
- Be involved in foreign VAT and tax reporting processes;
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in accounting operations, and work collaboratively to implement changes;
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures;
- Communication with other teams regarding daily issues.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Senior Accountant or in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- Experience working with Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV);
- Strong Excel skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail skills;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, initiative, problem-solving-oriented person;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Gross Salary 2645 - 3305 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: