Financial Planning Analyst
- Support the organization in financial planning and control with a high focus on sustainable growth and expense management;
- Actively participate while building the budget and quarterly rolling forecasts;
- Analyze variances in actual performance vs budget;
- Work closely with business stakeholders in all financial planning cycles, starting from the budget to variance analysis and rolling forecasts. Become a trusted business partner to business teams and support various ad-hoc analytics and modeling needs;
- Contribute to improving the planning process by making it more transparent, simple, and fast. Continuously improve and monitor consistency among processes and systems while driving simplification and standardization;
- Co-ordinate with other Finance teams in monthly & annual closings, and undertake proactive pre- and post-closing reviews to ensure financial performance is in line with committed business plans.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar field, as well as relevant qualifications in finance, accounting, or mathematics;
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to see the big picture and comfortable in managing very large amounts of data;
- Ability to act and adapt in a fast-changing environment. Teamwork and people-oriented work approach;
- You have a strong ability to navigate an organization to get any information you need and to solve very complex problems, with limited direction and oversight;
- You understand how to build from the ground up and will dive in and do whatever is needed to get to the bottom of things;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, comfortable using Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards, skilled in Business Central (Navision) or similar ERP system;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Lithuanian.
Bonus points for
- Direct financial planning experience.
Tools you will use
- Microsoft Excel;
- Business Intelligence (Power BI);
- Gross Salary 2314 - 2976 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: