Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API’s that are useful for developers (both internally and externally);
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions.
What We Expect:
- Strong commercial experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.