NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at NordVPN we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly and iterate on a daily basis while NordVPN’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
What You Will Do
- Together with CRO team, work on a web design - establish and promote design guidelines for interaction, UI best practices and standards for mobile and desktop traffic;
- Implement design patterns and elements which work best for different marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, Product Management and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, interaction, user stories and flows and overall user experience;
- Generate design for a whole new campaign. It will be you who starts the ball rolling!
- Research interaction, design standards and technology trends.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience working as Product or UI/UX Designer;
- Strong graphic design skills;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming ideas, wireframing, designing and prototyping a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, UXPin or other design, versioning and prototyping tools;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
- Understanding of design systems.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 1600 - 5900 EUR/month.