Android Engineer (Autofill Squad)
Vilnius or Kaunas
- You will contribute to the development of NordPass for Android devices;
- Create modern Android UI using Jetpack Compose;
- Interact with our existing backend REST APIs;
- Provide feedback based on mobile needs;
- You will also coordinate with our Product Manager and QA/Support team to analyze our Android apps and assist with debugging them;
- Write clean code by applying Design Patterns and best practices;
- Learn and implement best security practices in our Android app;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure the excellent quality of the code;
- Contribute to app technical decisions, architecture, process, etc.;
- Implement and manage mobile CI pipeline.
- 3+ years of experience in Android development;
- Fluent with Kotlin and Coroutines;
- Experience with Dependency Injections like Koin, Dagger, or Hilt;
- Open to learning the latest trends and libraries in the Android ecosystem;
- Good knowledge of writing (unit) tests;
- Excellent knowledge of Android APIs;
- Fluency in English;
- Interest in networking and cybersecurity.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Cryptography.
- Gross Salary 3150 - 6620 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: