Engineering Manager (B2B Checkout) (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us.
What You Will Do
- Build, coach, and serve a high-performing team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development;
- Enable the team to deliver high-impact, high-value product changes Work together with product teams and other stakeholders to create flows and systems that handle complex engineering efforts;
- Support the further development of an excellent engineering culture guided by our company values and engineering principles;
- Aligning with other engineering teams, making sure you stay on top of changes both internally and externally, so your team works in sync with other product teams;
- Collaborating between engineering managers and product owners across the organization to create symbiotic development alignment.
What We Expect
- Software development experience, delivering solutions and products, working with an engineering manager model before;
- Experience managing engineers, as well as mentoring and guiding them;
- Strong people and technical leadership experience in a fast-growing environment;
- Experience hiring and growing a diverse engineering team across all levels;
- Strong communication skills combined with an eagerness to develop others.