Mid/Senior Product Owner (Core)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us.
What You Will Do
- Manage development team daily operations, plan, support, and validate results;
- Coach our teams (could be one or multiple teams) on Agile practices and improve the way teams work and perform;
- Embrace a lean and agile mindset on a team, facilitate ceremonies;
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders, identify blockers, manage dependencies and resources;
- Align objectives, expectations, and timeframes among developers, designers, product, and business stakeholders;
- Embrace transparency and communication within the team;
- Supporting release management-related activities.
What We Expect
- Experience as a Project Manager in the digital product development field is an advantage;
- Proven knowledge of agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, etc.;
- Proven experience in identifying team dependencies, roadblocks, needs, or challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Great personal time and focus management skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2975 - 4950 EUR/month.