Lead Software Engineer - iOS/macOS Team
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Lead iOS/macOS platforms development and a team that consists of engineers with Swift background;
- Together with the team of developers, QA and a Product Owner work on building iOS app from a scratch;
- Plan how issues are addressed;
- Aid in planning product development and timelines;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure the excellent quality of the code.
What We Expect
- Strong commercial experience in software development for the iOS/macOS platform;
- Experience in leading technical team;
- All of our leaders are hands-on with coding and architecture so we will expect you to be technically savvy having a proven track record of working with large-scale distributed systems (multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems) as well as good programming skills in Swift and an ability to pick up new ones;
- You will enjoy being hands-on but also capable of big picture and your results-focused approach will enable us to get results at scale and pace;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 4100 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.