Mid Manual QA Engineer
- Analyze test basis (documentation/designs and etc.);
- Evaluate testing tasks;
- Review the "Definition of Done" (DoD) for each user story or task and suggest additional points related to testing;
- Design test cases (using test design tech. or provided standards);
- Create test data;
- Execute tests (using test cases, checklists, and other format documents) for both frontend and backend (API);
- Register defects;
- Re-test defects (confirmation testing);
- Review test cases;
- Support Lead and other stakeholders;
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance (web applications testing - frontend and backend);
- Good verbal and written communication skills, written and spoken English;
- Experience in test case design & management;
- Familiarity with management tools (like Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Experience with Agile/Kanban (or similar) methodologies and understanding of how to work in dev teams.
Bonus points for
- Virtualization, Gitlab, Jenkins tools experience;
- Experience using NodeJS;
- Experience with Postman, BrowserStack/BrowserStack connect, and Figma.
Tools you will use
- Jira + Confluence
- Postman (or similar)
- MySQLWorkbench (or similar)
- Gross Salary 1650 - 3300 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: