B2B Marketing Project Manager (Mid-Senior)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about.
What You Will Do
- Manage projects/initiatives/campaigns through the entire lifecycle, and own all aspects of the process: research, planning, driving creative development, production, delivery, and post-implementation review;
- Collaborate with the brand marketing & communication team ensuring that the B2B marketing activities/plans aligned with other products;
- Be responsible for planning & leading day-to-day delivery activities of a cross-functional team to make things happen;
- Prepare briefs for B2B marketing campaigns;
- Monitor progress by preparing various reports;
- Analyze and manage project risk;
- Support the sales team with marketing materials;
- Make sure that all marketing materials are maintained and up to date;
- Engage multiple stakeholders to help determine requirements and priorities that maximize value creation.
What We Expect
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing or similar industry;
- 3+ years experience in project management of work across digital media, email, and website design;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- High attention to detail including precise and effective written/verbal communication;
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected;
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach marketing efforts;
- Experience with project management applications and tools.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2800 - 4300 EUR/month.