PHP Developer - Buy Squad (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- You will be a part of the Buy squad which contributes towards marketing goals of NordPass and your work will have an impact on customer acquisition, retention and product revenue;
- You will be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code in PHP/Go that delivers real business value;
- Your tasks will be related to tracking implementation for analytics services, backend for web pages (creating and implementing API endpoints for read and write), and integrations with payment services;
- Together with the Backend Guild, you will deliver high quality solutions, follow shared practices, review each other’s code and contribute to Guild’s activities.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP/Go;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Practical knowledge about API design;
- Good SQL knowledge (e.g. MSSQL) and experience with big data;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- Working with Git is nothing new to you.