Senior Channel Sales Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- You will serve as a trusted advisor and expert to the Partner (e.g. Channel Partner, Value Added Reseller (VAR), Distributor, Managed Service Provider) on where to play within emerging trends in alignment with NordSec business priorities;
- You will drive end-to end NordSec revenue, profitability, and pipeline by creating joint business plans and leading data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- You will articulate both NordSec global and local business strategies to effectively "sell with", "sell to" and "sell through" the Partner;
- You will develop thorough knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, NordSec priorities, and NordSec Products and Technology to better differentiate NordSec from competitors;
- You will demonstrate business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial, executive-level relationships with one or many Partners to grow NordSec market share;
- You will coordinate and execute NordSec activities with the Partner, leveraging NordSec resources when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements;
- You will drive account mapping process with the Partner and NordSec Sales teams to align field sales. Promotes increased value to NordSec for pipeline and revenue/profit growth while leveraging the collective strength of the partner ecosystem;
- You will lead and implement NordSec strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to NordSec. Influences Partner to drive increased number of sellers, Solution Architects, and other Partner resources to NordSec portfolio;
- You will tailor selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner's customer profile including NordSec products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quota;
- You will recruit and develop business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment to NordSec.
What We Expect
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience;
- Typically 6-10+ years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level;
- Experience selling to and with partners in a fast-paced environment;
- Broad, established, and verifiable relationships within the channel ecosystem are a must;
- Technology Acumen: Thorough awareness of current technology trends and related NordSec strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to NordSec. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding NordSec's business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong relationships and drive solutions for and with the partner;
- Account Management: Thorough understanding of business fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner that are aligned to customer and NordSec strategies, creating increased business opportunities and value for NordSec;
- Portfolio Knowledge: Thorough understanding of NordSec products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to NordSec's competitors. Trend-setter for new NordSec products and initiatives to the customer;
- Partner Industry Acumen: Thorough understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel. Considered a subject matter expert for the Partner industry;
- Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts. Thorough understanding of the Partner's relationships and needs;
- Negotiation and Conflict Management: Ability to achieve agreement within business contexts, and resolve issues so that every party is satisfied;
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps;
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication;
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines;
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance NordSec sales efforts.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;