- Maintain, develop, and optimize data infrastructure;
- Monitor data quality, and make sure that there are no data discrepancies;
- Maintain and implement data tools;
- Work with various types of data from various sources (product, sales, marketing);
- Create and maintain data documentation & definitions, including data dictionaries and process flows;
- Suggest and implement best practices.
- 2+ years of data developer/data engineer or similar experience;
- SQL / Python knowledge;
- Experience using cloud data warehouse (BigQuery, Snowflake);
- Experience with job orchestration tools (Airflow, Dagster, Prefect);
- Experience with maintaining ETL/ELT pipelines and data modeling is a plus (dbt, Dataform);
- Experience with data ingestion tools (Airbyte, Meltano, Fivetran) is a plus;
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Gross Salary 3305 - 5454 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: