Junior App Store Optimisation Specialist
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
What You Will Do
- Work on increasing organic app installs by conducting keyword and conversion rate optimization for Apple AppStore and Google Play listings;
- Organize all app stores A/B tests, managing all aspects of stores presence;
- Monitor, analyze and report on global ASO performance for NordVPN app across multiple countries and platforms;
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to launch experiments in the app stores;
- Constantly look for new methods, strategies and ideas to improve organic performance and drive more mobile app installs;
- Optimize assets to achieve the best possible results for alternative stores such as Samsung Galaxy Store or Huawei App Gallery;
- Cooperate with mobile paid acquisition teams for combined efforts.
What We Expect
- Analytical and creative mindset;
- That you have knowledge of what A/B testing is;
- Have solid skills in data presentation tools such as Slides, Keynote, Sheets or Docs;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Teamwork, openness to giving and receiving feedback, willingness to share knowledge;
- Any experience working with SEO or ASO in the Play Store or App Store would be a plus;
- Knowledge of 3rd party business intelligence and keyword research tools is highly welcome.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650-2975 EUR/month.