Web Analytics Manager (Remote)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Front-end team works with a variety of technologies. We hold high standards for code quality and apply the Agile development principles and practices for incremental releases. We are highly focused and eager to share our knowledge in-house or at various conferences outside the company. As the Tracking Specialist, you will be in charge of bringing our marketing tracking and technologies to the next level. You will work closely with developers, marketing teams, analysts and more, to implement and maximize the usage of the marketing platforms (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc), as well as our internal data tools. This position offers the perfect opportunity for a talented individual to work in a large-scale global company and build leading cyber security products.
What You Will Do
- Analyze Google Analytics data to ensure great data collection and new business opportunities
- Evaluate tracking configurations and present your insights to your team and stakeholders;
- Closely collaborate with the web team and help develop and maintain the GA-based tracking system;
- Provide clear requirements for tracking implementation, improvements or bug fixes;
- Create reports and dashboards based on requests from stakeholders;
- Initiate and perform tracking quality assurance;
- Help stakeholders to understand tracking logic and assure that tracking configuration is up-to-date;
- Bring in innovation, new knowledge, tools and platforms, and support their integration in the user acquisition marketing teams.
What We Expect
- Proven hands-on experience with Google Analytics implementation and data analysis;
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager data collection principles and best practices;
- A proactive person who strives to improve processes & data tracking constantly;
- You are a critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Technical affinity, ability to investigate and isolate issues from data, strong detail-orientation, ability to multi-task and solid communication skills;
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers;
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance;
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 is a plus.