Head of Controlling
- Oversee the preparation and submission of all statutory, investor and management reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Build and maintain a robust internal controls framework to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that financial data is accurate and up-to-date;
- Work with external auditors to ensure that audits are conducted in a timely and efficient manner;
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to support our overall financial strategy;
- Provide strategic guidance to the executive team on financial matters, including forecasting, budgeting, and risk management;
- Work closely with our international expert advisory network related to complex financial, accounting, tax and legal matters;
- Manage and mentor a team of financial professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (or equivalent experience);
- ACCA or equivalent certification preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting, with a focus on statutory and investor reporting and internal controls;
- Experience in a SaaS or technology company and/or BIG4 firm preferred;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and other relevant accounting standards;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Gross Salary 4960-6610 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: