App Store Optimisation Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Increase organic app installs by conducting keyword and conversion rate optimization for App and Play Store listings;
- Rank apps for highly competitive keywords;
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to launch experiments in the app stores and find the winning creative assets;
- Constantly look for new methods, strategies and ideas to improve organic performance and drive more mobile sales.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience working with ASO or SEO;
- Deep understanding of ASO including knowledge of Google Play and App Store algorithms, optimization methods and strategies for driving app installs;
- That you have successfully optimized app listings and reached top organic positions in Google Play and App Store before;
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing frameworks, experience in running A/B tests in Google Play and App Store;
- International experience;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Teamwork, openness to giving and receiving feedback, willingness to share knowledge, good sense of humor;
- Experience in working with other app stores, like Huawei AppGallery, Samsung Galaxy Store, etc., would be a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2450 - 4250 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.