App Store Optimisation Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Increase organic app installs by conducting keyword and conversion rate optimization for App and Play Store listings;
- Rank apps for highly competitive keywords;
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to launch experiments in the app stores and find the winning creative assets;
- Constantly look for new methods, strategies and ideas to improve organic performance and drive more mobile sales.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience working with ASO or SEO;
- Deep understanding of ASO including knowledge of Google Play and App Store algorithms, optimization methods and strategies for driving app installs;
- That you have successfully optimized app listings and reached top organic positions in Google Play and App Store before;
- Solid knowledge of A/B testing frameworks, experience in running A/B tests in Google Play and App Store;
- International experience;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Teamwork, openness to giving and receiving feedback, willingness to share knowledge, good sense of humor;
- Experience in working with other app stores, like Huawei AppGallery, Samsung Galaxy Store, etc., would be a plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.