Growth Marketing Lead
- Lead and manage the strategic direction of the Growth Marketing Team, while overseeing multiple products and projects;
- Set and communicate project direction, procedures, and reporting guidelines, while considering project goals, timeframe, resources, complexity level, and risks;
- Develop efficient workflows for established products, and create marketing strategies for new products that define target markets, marketing channels, optimal approaches and deadlines;
- Set department-wide objectives and key results (OKRs) as well as personal OKRs for team members;
- Establish effective reporting practices by creating monthly, quarterly reports and presentations that analyze team results and present key learnings and findings;
- Identify, develop and optimize growth marketing channels to achieve goals and drive growth;
- Constantly track the effectiveness of the team and suggest improvements to workflow;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members, helping them navigate day-to-day challenges and develop their skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a team of 5+ members;
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (experience with affiliate and influencer marketing is a plus);
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously;
- Good presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and keep the team on track;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with extensive experience using Google Analytics, Looker and similar tools;
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to get involved in tasks execution;
- Commitment to staying up-to-date with marketing and industry trends;
- Ability to work autonomously while managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Gross Salary 2480 - 3305 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: