Senior Software Engineer (React) (NordPass Vault Squad)
- Contribute to the team’s technical vision;
- Develop and maintain a high-quality, reusable, and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Consistently deliver challenging projects on schedule;
- Actively participate in front-end guild meetings to keep up with the latest technologies and tooling used within the team;
- Help the team identify and implement architectural improvements in the existing front-end codebase;
- Work according to the common best practices and standards (agile way of working, unit testing, code reviews, CI/CD);
- Contribute to technical tasks, feedback forms, and technical interviews.
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, and Webpack module rules;
- Knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high-quality and high-performance front-end web applications;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- Team spirit, proactiveness, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 16819 - 32857PLN + VAT (B2B) per month
- 16819 - 32857 PLN gross per month (employment)
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: