Web Design Team Lead
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersecurity experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Studio is an in-house advertising agency - illustrators, graphic and web designers, video designers, and animators unleash their creativity here. We deliver performing high-quality design for marketing needs - from big annual campaigns to social media, from YouTube ads to newsletters. We can’t wait to meet you if you are creative, eager for new ideas, and have a good sense of humor. In this role, you’ll take the time to understand not just the execution side of web UX, but also the business aspects of product marketing. You’ll collaborate with design managers and marketing teams to create innovative experiences, leveraging your passion for the brand, craft, and design quality.
What will you do
- Be responsible for the creative output and direction of the web design team;
- Manage a small team. Build a strong inclusive design culture and grow the team;
- Translate user needs, business goals, and technology constraints to drive design decisions;
- Drive projects from start to finish, working closely with other design and marketing managers.
What we expect
- 2+ years of experience in web design at a design/interactive agency or in-house team;
- Experience working as a manager and participating in regular performance reviews;
- Strong visual sense, with the ability to work with dedicated visual designers;
- Knowledge of design and technology trends, and an understanding of consumer insights and how to apply these;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, and manage projects with little supervision;
- Excellent communication, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary starting at 2800 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!